USA Gymnastics &
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Russia Trip.
Dear parents, friends and gymnasts!
Who is interested in taking advantage at Russia on 8-19 June, Moscow and Sent Petersburg.
For a Tourist Visa, please, submit:
1. A letter of the confirmation, as well as tourist voucher, must be submitted from the receiving travel agency or joint venture in Russia. Receiving organisation should be duly registered as a tourist company with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation and assigned a special index. This index and corresponding reference number should be indicated on the confirmation form. (* Please, note that according to the Russian Consular regulations hotel reservation alone is not sufficient to obtain a tourist visa. **Russian tourist visa cannot be issued for a period longer than one month, however it can be extended later, when you are in Russia, through your travel agency or your hotel).
2. Original or copy of your valid passport or other travel document (however, we reserve the right to request the original). Applicants with diplomatic passports should submit both copy and the original.
3. Signed and dated Visa Application Form # 95 filled out in English or Russian.
4. Three identical passport size photos signed on the back.
5. Visa processing fee made payable to the Russian Consulate General by money order, cashier's check or company check only (see rates below). Please do not send cash or personal checks. Bounced check penalty is $20.
6.Pre-paid self-addressed envelope (as described above).
Consular Officer has the right to invite the Applicant to be interviewed in person.
Camp Fees $2650.00 for 10 days included Sent Petersburg.
Fees include air ticket, meals, hotel, all activities, gymnastics training and memorable experiences.
Please enclose full payment. Balance Due 1 March.
A $200.00 non-refundable deposit is required for each person. Camp space will be limited, so please enroll early!